Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tid Bits

Life around these parts has been on the higher end of the stressful scale lately. It is amazing the strain not having a daddy around puts on a family. We all miss him dearly.

Last week if you would have come to visit during the day you would of had your choice between

Road Rash

Ear ache

 Or Butt Rash (major, severe, raw, bleeding butt rash)

Luckily we lived through that week and this week we are only plagued by colds all around.

I've been trying to not let these 7 weeks pass by without documenting and keeping track of the little things, even though I have been wishing the clock to tick by at triple speed. :D

Kaden found this creepy guy while riding his bike last week.
 Addi thought it was a little friend and tried to pick it up. I stopped her and then took her far far away.

Kadens first grade picture. I didn't order any but I loved his little toothless smile.


Taycee made a "fort" for her and Brie. 

Brie's "intelligent" look.

After 45 minutes of blood curdling screams She finally sacked out just like this.

A few other tid bits 

Kaden was student of the month this month. When I asked him why he got it he said "I think it was just because I raised my hand all the time"

Addison is obsessed with books, she has one in her hand 80% of the day.
again

Taycee is really in to cooking with me now. She sits on the counter next to me and helps "cook" whatever it is I happen to be making.

We are in the final countdown of days til we see our daddy I think it might just be our most Thankful Thanksgiving to date.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

First: what happened to your face? That looks painful. Second: how do you keep perfectly porcelain skin (as proven by your virginia post)?

Jill and Chris said...

Kelly, it was a bike accident. The sad thing is I wasn't on the bike I was just running along side. :/
As for my skin, I wish I had a secret to share but I just got lucky in the gene pool. I do use a good cleanser every night and I make it a point not to touch my face unnecessarily just to avoid oils. But that's it. :)

Heather said...

Bbaaaaahahaha!! That picture of addi after "Butt rash" had me laughing out loud. So appropriate.
And (in response to your comment) me too! I am almost OCD about avoiding touching my face, mostly after I've washed it at night, if Evan touches my face or if I accidentally touch it, then I feel like I have to go and wash it again :/