Ah Halloween! What a fun time. This year we had a little family party at Chris's cousin Tina's house. Kaden got to go trick or treating and he loved it. Nothing better than people offering a huge bowl of treats for your choosing. We only went to 5 or 6 houses and then he started to get tired. So we headed back to the house for chili and corn bread... YUM! It was a fun night, and we were all very tired by the time we got home.


Daddy and Grandpa Clayton taking Kaden Trick or Treating! (This house actually did hot dogs, hot chocolate and candy!)
Chillin with the girls... What a ladies man!
This picture is purely to document the fact that Chris was LAME this year and didn't dress up with me :) Still love em though.
~Halloween at work~
Here are some pictures from my day at work....
Notice the vampire about to attack the tummy.... nice
The two pregnants. Jocelyn is due in 3 weeks! :)
Dead School Girl... the vampire who killed her...pregnant bunny....pregnant lady bug
If I only had a heart....
There are no words for this picture....
Hmmmm....
3 comments:
Jill everyone who sees me on here is going to think I have a serious deformity on well....my whole face. I am glad it brings you such pleasure to put the ugly pics of me up :). Ah what can you do I am 8.5 months prego. :)
Kaden looked so cute! I love the tin man at your work that was awesome! I love the bedroom you did for your daughter by the way I wish you could help me I'm not a decorator.
Kaden is adorable! It's nice at this age to just be able to take them to grandparents and be done. They don't understand that more houses = more candy. And you make a very cute ladybug, I love it.
Post a Comment