Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pudding and Leaves

The other night I got brave and let Kaden feed himself his own chocolate pudding while he talked to grandma and grandpa on the webcam.... with thier coaxing and encouragement this is how he looked 10 minutes later.


:) Good things faces and trays wash off so easy!




Chris took Kaden out to play in the leaves the other mornining. They were such a pretty color. Kaden loved it. He sat on the ground while dad shook the tree over his head.


I will put up Halloween pictures soon. And everyone keeps asking for a new belly pic so I will do that soon too. Believe me it is getting quite large! Oh well, 7 more weeks!

1 comment:

Brandie Page said...

Yeah this was the best Halloween. It was so nice. Looks like your little boy had some fun in the leaves too. He is getting so big and is so cute.