Ok so as promised here are some pictures from the last week.
Is this not the cutest picture? My two favorite men getting ready to go to church. SO CUTE! I can't believe how much I love them both. It is hard to imagine adding a new little one to this family that I will love just as much.
Here are the additions to Taycee's room. We got the extra curtain, added the brown cover, found a table cloth, and I made the l-i-t-t-l-e blocks to go above "Angel"
I also hung a little glass slipper up.
And this is an assortment of maybe half of the bows I have made.... a little overboard I know. :)

34 weeks.... and still growing. :)

Here is the afore mentioned new do... yes I know not the most flattering. :) Oh well

Ah yes we can't forget this... it is the new addition to the house this week. I mentioned in the last post my inability to sleep. Well I bought this little relaxation fountain at Wal-Mart and it is awesome. I turn it on at night and it definitely helps me sleep... not to mention it is pretty. :)

Somehow Kaden has decided that when wearing an oven mitt you become a monster. He puts on my oven mitts and chases us around the house growling.
As I was taking pictures of Taycee's room Kaden kept standing in front of the dresser and saying "teese" I think he was a little offended that for once I wasn't pointing the camera at him. So I obliged and took a shot. Notice he is holding my deodorant. That is his new thing today... he wont let it go. Other new things he does...
He now not only points at eyes but he says "eyes"
He is learning how to blow his nose... HORRAY no more suction bulb
He sings several songs to himself ( Itsy Bitsy Spider, 3 little monkeys, patty cake) ... you can't understand the words but I can always follow the actions
He jabbers non stop, he's got so much to say... now if only I could understand.
He says "was dat?"
Our bathroom door in the master is broken and so it doesn't really shut. you can push it open very easily...
Kaden will burst in to the bathroom when Chris is in there and emphatically say "hi da!!" haha it cracks me up.
34 weeks.... and still growing. :)
Here is the afore mentioned new do... yes I know not the most flattering. :) Oh well
Ah yes we can't forget this... it is the new addition to the house this week. I mentioned in the last post my inability to sleep. Well I bought this little relaxation fountain at Wal-Mart and it is awesome. I turn it on at night and it definitely helps me sleep... not to mention it is pretty. :)
Okay well I think that is all of the pictures from this week. :) - Oh and for all of you wondering... I did get my house cleaned. Maybe not as spotless as I imagined but it is clean.... Thanks Chris.....
16 comments:
Add me! hairs2you@gmail.com
Hey,
Your little girl's room is so adorable. And your son is getting so big. My email is brandie_mk@hotmail.com sorry if this is me sending it twice I'm forgetting who I've given it to.
Hey girl! It's been forever! Hope everything is going good! I can't believe you're having another baby that is so exciting! Well I finally started a blog....now we can keep in touch. So you should add me before you go private.....shan3312@gmail.com
hey jill its stormie add me please stormie_tingey@hotmail.com Thank you :)
Hi all, I just got on for the first time so be sure to include us atcstd@hotmail.com. Come see us at goteamolsen.blogspot.com
Kim as in Aunt Kim and Uncle Steve
The baby's room is SO cute! And you can never have too many bows trust me :) our e-mail is j_lpetersen@comcast.net so please add us on!
This is Summer add me please! harmonikisses@hotmail.com
Also, I hope you got the present I brought to Basic for you!
I got her dress from White Elegance in Orem! They have an online store also! I would love to still see your blog. jhula12@hotmail.com thanks*
heather_loveland@hotmail.com
Add us to the list!
kklindstrom@gmail.com
Our camera is a Canon Powershot Sd1000 I love it!
I would love to keep looking at your blog! Your family is so cute!
my email is brit0680@hotmail.com
Despite what you say, I think you hair looks great! I'd love to still peek in on your cute little family.
monicajones21@gmail.com
Thanks!
Not fair. You dont even look that pregnant. You look so good.The room is sooo adorable it makes me want a girl sooo bad.
ps please add me to your blog
rcook_27@hotmail.com
I love your hair! You look adorable! I absolutely hate that you don't get the 'fat face' from being pregnant. Lucky! I always swell up way bad. I can't wait to see picts of your baby girl why don't you quit hogging her and let the rest of us see her?! JK take your time;)
Post a Comment