Another bunch of random pics....

This car seat looks like it is going to swallow her whole!
Ready to leave the hospital! ( The nurse had a hard time fitting Chris in)

Home at last!

Almost there!

If only Kaden were here.

Home at last!
Almost there!
If only Kaden were here.
Getting all snuggled in her car seat
My little princess
All dressed and ready to come home


3 comments:
OHHHH She is such a princess! She is beautiful and you look great! I don't know what the heck you are talking about fat face, I had a fat face for seriously like 4 Months after Reese!!!Congrats!!!!
Congrats Jill she is BEAUTIFUL!!
I cannot believe that you had your baby already i was SHOCKED when i came to your blog. Your pregnancy went by so fast for me lol. Congrats im so glad that she got to come home with you guys. Our little one had to stay for 2 weeks, That was so hard. She is so adorable., I want a little girl just like that. HOw exciting to be a new little mommy again.
Post a Comment