Jill, Boy have you got a bunch of words to eat in front of me!! I still have documentation,signed, and a $50.00 bet I intend to collect on, so pay up before the baby comes so you won't be witholding baby formula from the little ( not so little) tikester. The pictures look great! Katie and I have fun talking over old times. Wish you were here. Thinking about your happiness, Bro. Humphreys
2 comments:
webre,
You looked so beautiful that day.
Love ya babe!!
( I guess I need to start calling you clayton instead of webre huh?!! haha :) )
Jill,
Boy have you got a bunch of words to eat in front of me!! I still have documentation,signed, and a $50.00 bet I intend to collect on, so pay up before the baby comes so you won't be witholding baby formula from the little ( not so little) tikester. The pictures look great! Katie and I have fun talking over old times. Wish you were here. Thinking about your happiness, Bro. Humphreys
Post a Comment