Never give me a camera when Kaden is around.... I simply can't stop taking pictures of him. I want to capture every second because I know it won't last. Besides, who could resist??? He is just such a cute baby to take pictures of. Anyway... here are the latest pictures (The sad thing is I choose 10 out of like 60.... ridiculous I know!) I am also mad because a few of them came out blurry but they were so cute I still had to add them.
This was when I was TRYING to get his attention but he was intently focused on Curious George! My favorite part of this picture is the LARGE belly hanging out over his pants.
Who could resist this face? I mean COME ON!
I wish I wasn't so zoomed in on this so you could have seen the entire effect. What a poser.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I call this the angry gorilla face. Every time I look at it I crack up laughing.... to the point of tears.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! HE IS ADORABLE!
OHHH he is SOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE his little expressions! I bet he is so much fun!
Seriously How COULD you resist!! he's so so CUTE! and looks more like a foot ball player than a bastetball player! lol
we find out soon what we are having!! i'm so EXCITED!!!!!
Post a Comment