Today was my 18 week appt. and everything is looking great! I measure 18 weeks exactly so the official due date is still Dec. 24th. I am still losing weight which the doctor is a little concerned about. If any of you have good tips on how to stay healthy and still gain some weight... I'm all ears!



4 comments:
jerra didnt walk until 15 months, and that was because i couldnt caryy her and claysen all around. she learned quickly so she wasnt left behind, it sounds harsh but it was all i could do ya know!!! and i ate HoHo's by hostess- divine goondess right there! :)
Eat a cookie now and then or a donut! Its ok to indulge once in a while. Its not going to kill you and it'll help you put on a little weight. Carbs are really good for you while you're preggers too because it gives you so much energy! Its all about moderation! Your baby needs a variety. It needs sugars and veggies and everything in between! As for where i got my bedding i got it at www.littleangelbedding.com They have the cutest bedding there. I don't think they have mine anymore. It was their sale item and only had four left when i got mine. But they really have a lot that are so cute and not expensive. I got a 10 piece set for only 120 dollars. There is also jojosbedding.com that will take you to a place where you click on a link that takes you to really cute bedding!! I just googled baby bedding and looked at everything! Congrats on a girl! And put on some weight hun!! Its good for your baby! You're supposed to gain between 20 and 35 pounds! More if you're already under weight!! Good luck hun!
Ohh, congrats! That is so much fun! They are the blast of lifetime! Ya I made them by looking at them its pretty good! You can do it! My friend sales them also;)
Post a Comment