It seems to be that every so often I reach my breaking point. This week that time came. Most of you know about my work situation and the ridiculous things that seem to go on. This past week it all came to a head and it took everything I had not to "throw in the towel" so to speak and quit. Considering that I am the insurance provider and main financial provider for our family right now that would have been very very stupid. So i am thankful to Heavenly Father that he helped me keep my whits about me. But needless to say I came home on Tuesday very upset and depressed. I wanted peace, I needed reassurance that somehow everything would work out. It is funny how you can know something in your head and feel so differently in your heart. I KNOW that if we pay our tithing and keep doing what is required of us Heavenly Father will provide. I KNOW that, but Tuesday night I just didn't feel it. Chris gave me a blessing that night and I went to bed feeling slightly better but still very upset. Then Wednesday afternoon I got a call at work.... Chris had been accepted to graduate school HERE at the UofU. We always thought he would be able to get in but actually receiving a place with a professor that he loves is such a blessing. It is times like that when I not only know but I feel the tender mercies and love of the Lord. It always seems to be those breaking points that something wonderful happens.
Thank you to all of our friends and family who have been so helpful and supportive this last week. We couldn't make it without you.- and just so you know I am almost back to my normal level of sanity. (However normal that can be ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment