Taycee is doing so well!! She is out of the nursery and in room with us. She hasn't had to be on oxygen since yesterday morning. Here are a few pictures from the hospital... Its so hard to choose which ones to post there are so many cute ones!
The last and final belly pic 35 weeks

Ready to have this baby!

So Excited

I had to use an oxygen mask a few times when her heart rate would drop

Still Hanging in there

We played a lively game of Phase 10 to pass the time
I can't really describe the emotions of this picture. Being 5 weeks early they had warned me there was a good chance she would have complications and be rushed off to the NICU when she was born. This picture was seconds after she came out, and they announced that she looked healthy and was okay to stay with me. She was crying well and her color was perfect. I couldnt stop tears of relief, gratitude and love from flowing.













7 comments:
Chris and Jill she is beautiful! I am so grateful is healthy and okay. I am so happy we were kinda able to go through this pregnancy together. Hey you almost stole my orignal due date too!
Congratulations on your baby girl! She is so beautiful! We are so happy for your family.
WOW! I am so happy for you and gald that everyone is doing great!
She's a doll!!
Congratulations kids. Taycee Lynn is such an angel. Thank you for allowing me to join in the experience. Everytime I think about it I cry. She is so precious. Enjoy every minute because it is gone before you know it. I am so proud of both of you. You are wonderful parents. I love you both very much.
Congrats to both of you! She is adorable. Glad things are continuing to go well for you.
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!! I'm so glad everything worked out so well for you guys!!
OMG she is so BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!!! You and Jo both have such adorable babies! I'm glad everything is okay with her, and now your family is even more wonderful!
Post a Comment