Wednesday, March 25, 2009

4 months


I can't believe my little baby is 4 months. I feel like it was yesterday I brought her home from the hospital. She is such and Angel baby, she hardly ever fusses and she is full of smiles and coo's. She is almost rolling over and it makes me so sad because then she officially isn't a newborn. I started her fully on formula last week ( 16 weeks and 2 days old) and sadly she doesn't like it at all. It has messed up her belly pretty good and she is constipated all the time now. We have tried lots of different types but to no avail. Today the doctor gave her a suppository and that helped almost instantly. He suggested we start her on prunes and sweet potatoes. She has recently taken an interest to Elmo. She watches his movie and talks and talks. She is a cuddle bug and loves to be held and snuggled. Last night Chris and Kaden were wrestling and she found that very funny, every time Chris would throw Kaden to the ground she would giggle. She is very very loved and we are so happy that she choose to join our family.


4 month stats


Weight: 13 lbs - 25 percentile

Length: 25 inches - 90 percentile

Head 40 cm- 90 percentile



Kaden at four months


Weight: 17.1 lbs - 97 percentile

Length: 27 inches 97 percentile

Head? I dont know but I remember it was BIG!



Taycee 4 months old

Kaden 4 months old











Hey mom!
Thanks to GG Sharp for the cute beanie and onsie!

5 comments:

Yo Momma said...

What a beautiful baby!! I'm thinking 6 to 10 kids would be good. I can't believe it's been 4 months either. As you get older it goes by even quicker. Remember, I held your husband when he was a newborn baby and now it hurts my neck to look up that high to see his face - hehe. It's wonderful to have little boys but girls are just so fun to dress up aren't they? Happy 4 month birthday little Taycee. If your Aunt Kathy will hurry up you might get your baby blanket before you walk.

I love you guys.

Sarah Ball said...

Hey she is getting so big! I can't believe it has already been 4 months.. how crazy how fast it goes! He started rolling front to back at just before 4 months old but just barely mastered the back to front... his arm kept getting in the way! so now he can officially go back and forth! Your kids are so cute! I love all the pics!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Oh my word, she is an absolute doll! I didn't know you had her?! I am way behind. She is so cute, Jill... She is darling! Congrats*!

Sarah Ball said...

So I just read the post about HCG diet... wow do you really give yourself a shot everyday? tell me about the diet and why you decided to go that way?

Matt and Jenni said...

I am seriously in love with her little hat with the flower on it!