Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Play Dates

What a whirl-wind week it has been. We all got to have a few play dates this past week. We have some fun friends the Broughs that live close by who have a little girl close to Kadens age. Tuesday they watched the kids for us so Chris and I could go out on an official date (the first since Taycee was born) It was a much needed break and a lot of fun. Thanks guys! Wednesday we all went and played at the park. Kaden and Elena could have spent all day on the toys, Taycee enjoyed the fresh air too. Friday Elena came over and played with Kaden at our house.
You know the kids are having fun when the room ends up like this....


Elena thinks she sees a monster....

It is! It is a Monster!! Here he comes.


They look truly terrified don't they? :D (I am not sure who had more fun, Chris or the kids)


Taycee enjoying the games.

Saturday we went and had a party with Rob and Jocelyn. Chris and Rob watched the Jazz game while Jocelyn and I entertained the girls. (These are horrible pictures because the lighting was bad.)

They are destined to be BFF'sSunday Grandma and Grandpa Clayton took the kids so I could finish up some things for Kilies wedding this weekend. So the last 2 days have been child free at our house. It has been very quite and very clean. I forgot what life without kids was like.
I also spent some time making some hair bows for the wedding and for a few orders. Check out the bow blog if you haven't seen it in awhile and SPREAD THE WORD!! Thanks.
Tomorrow we head down to St. George for the wedding festivites. More on that to come.

1 comment:

Jorgensen Bunch said...

They are growing up so fast! So so cute! I am sorry to hear that Chris lost his job. If there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.