Happy Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. The big 26! My little man is growing up. haha. It seems like birthdays get harder and harder every year. This year Chris had to work so we started the morning with breakfast in bed... which he shared with Kaden. Then Chris went to work and I frantically tried to get everything ready to take the kids to his work and surprise him with balloons and cupcakes. I failed miserably. Chris walked out as we pulled up and pretty much I spent all day getting the kids ready and running around getting everything then making the 20 minute drive there... for nothing. Oh well...there's always next year. We got a free meal at Tucanos for Chris's birthday so thats where we went for his birthday dinner. Everyone but Kaden that is. He got to stay home with a baby sitter. Man there is good food there, but holy crumb do you get full fast. We hope that you had a great birthday Chris (Dad)
The Kids LOVE to spend time with Chris in the morning. Kaden especially loves to eat his waffles.

These are the humonsterous balloons we got him.
Before Tucanos....
During Tucanos
What a stud muffin
After Tucanos...
I just love this baby girl and her cute smile.
This is the video of the Tucanos Crew singing to Chris. I am dumb and recorded it both ways so half of it is sideways... sorry.
Thanks Chris for being such an awesome person. You are a great example to me and our children. I am so lucky to have you all to myself ;) Thanks for another year of good times and great memories. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
3 comments:
Ok, what i want to know is, HOW exactly does a mother of two always manage to look so dang cute and put together when she goes out?? I'm lucky to get out of the house with PANTS on let alone with a matching outfit, earrings and all! What's your secret girl??!!
Oh, and happy birthday Chris! :D
Yes they are very unique names.. I love the name Taycee and obviously Kaden to since I almost used that name haha. Wow Abcde that is pretty hilarious. The name isn't TOO strange, but the spelling makes it even better.
Happy happy birthday Chrrrriiiss Dear happy happy days will come to you all year, if I had a wish it would be, a Happy happy birthday to you from me. Boofa Boosha
Post a Comment