Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What we've been up to...

Life is always busy but it seems that lately we have been especially busy. Our days have been filled with school, weddings, work, school, babies, family, kids, did I mention school? But as always there was a light at the end of the tunnel and we are currently enjoying our spring break in sunny St George. I promise a real post later when we get back... but for now, here are a few photos from the past week.


This is my cousins baby Bridger
This is our good friends the Broughs baby girl Chanel.






A very very cold rainy wedding day... but she was beautiful!








Bridger again










1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow, you are becoming quite the little photographer!! They all look great. Your brows turned out really good and natural looking. I have to admit I was a bit worried.
I always enjoy reading/seeing what your cute family has been up to. Thanks for sharing.