I really am trying to keep this blog updated. But every time I find some time to come to it I find myself almost a month behind.
June started us out with moving. It was a long tiring day. We rented the biggest U-haul they offered and still had to load up about 4 cars to get everything out in 1 trip. A HUGE thanks to our families who not only loaded and unloaded us but also helped scrub floors, unpack boxes, entertain kids, and keep me from falling apart. We really do want to break this habit of moving every year or so.
We got moved in and all of the boxes unpacked just in time for Chris's birthday to sneak up on me. :) Money is a bit tight around our house and since we spent money on new furniture to fill up the extra space in the house Chris had a very low-key birthday. However I did make him all of his favorite food. And we ended the day with a bunt cake that was quite delicious.
I sure do love this guy. I know that every one thinks that they married the best man ever.... but I really did. It is so wonderful to be married to someone who I feel was made for me. I know some people who have to work really hard to make their marriage work and to be honest, I don't. Being married to Chris is for the most part a breeze. He is so easy going and mindful of others needs. Not a day goes by he doesn't ask how I am doing and make sure he is doing everything he can to make my day better. He is always so willing to take over kid duty and let me take a break. He cleans, he cooks, he fixes, he loves, and he works so hard to make life easy for me and the kids. He is a one in a million kind of guy and I often stop and wonder how I got so lucky. More than once my family has commented in amazement at how attentive he is to me. He really is the best husband ever.
I sure do love this guy. I know that every one thinks that they married the best man ever.... but I really did. It is so wonderful to be married to someone who I feel was made for me. I know some people who have to work really hard to make their marriage work and to be honest, I don't. Being married to Chris is for the most part a breeze. He is so easy going and mindful of others needs. Not a day goes by he doesn't ask how I am doing and make sure he is doing everything he can to make my day better. He is always so willing to take over kid duty and let me take a break. He cleans, he cooks, he fixes, he loves, and he works so hard to make life easy for me and the kids. He is a one in a million kind of guy and I often stop and wonder how I got so lucky. More than once my family has commented in amazement at how attentive he is to me. He really is the best husband ever. I find it kind of rude that I married my best friend who I happen to like quite a bit and then life says he has to be gone for 70% of the day working. :( If I had it my way he would be home with me every day, because we never get sick of each other. I never want him to go so I can have a break, he is my closest friend and confidant and if I could keep him here forever I would.
He is the man of my dreams... actually that's not true... even my dreams weren't this good. He is more than I ever hoped to find and I hope to be as good to him as he is to me.
I LOVE YOU Chris!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment