I keep looking at this little princess and thinking... how is there going to be room in this house for another one? :) :)

But like it or not Taycee is going to have to share the throne a little because another little princess is rapidly making her way to this house. And I am getting more and more excited for it. I have been going through the tiny baby clothes we had for Taycee and it is UNREAL to me that she was that small, and is now so big. How do they change so fast without you even realizing it?
Taycee is slowly growing out of her naughty all the time stage. THANK THE HEAVENS. She still has an attitude all her own, but we are learning how to work with that attitude. When I am not pulling my hair out because of her she is usually melting my heart with her cute words and grin. She is still scared of all the jets that fly overhead and always runs to me saying "mommy I'm scary!" She has developed a love for How to train your dragon, which is funny seeing as it is definitely a boy show. It is the only show she will sit and watch without moving. She LOVES babies, our new addition will be loved and mauled. When she sees a baby in the store she yells out "HI BABY" even if it is 50 ft away. I am excited to see her be a little mommy.
We have been having a debate over her hair. Ever since she was born it has been 2 things
1. curly 2. a mullet.
Chris thinks we need to cut off the back to make it more even with the top, but I am afraid it will cut of all her curls. So for now I am doing everything I can to make it look normal and convince Chris it can stay the way it is. :D Last Sunday we tried ringlets. She looked pretty cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment