Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Do

Since we cut out all the straggles of Taycee's Hair I decided to try and straighten it. I have never done this before for 2 reasons.

1. her hair is super super thin and fine, like baby hair still
2. it was always way to uneven to have it be straight

and it looks super cute with all her natural curl so I never bothered.


I blew it dry with a round brush and WHALA...





Can someone tell her to stop being so big?

So what do you all think? Straight or curly?

7 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh My Gosh! freakin cute! i love her natural curl, but i love the blowdry/round brush look too!! she's just adorable either way...
my vote: what ever is easiest! ;)

Unknown said...

What did you do with my daughter? That's not my little baby girl. That little girl has to be around 5 years old. My little girl is still a baby!!!

Kelsey Clayton said...

So dang cute with that straight hair!!! I love it :) Though it makes her look so big!It looks adorable both ways :)

Kristin said...

so cute both! BUT I love it straight!!!! That is so darling:)

Heather said...

Straight is cute but I vote for curly!

Jocelyn Kay said...

OH Jil how annoying that your kids look cute no matter how you dress them or do their hair :). JK but seriously though, she looks adorable.

Crystal Nelson said...

Such a beautiful baby! I see so much of your mom in her!