Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Sunbeam!

Taycee is now a sunbeam! She was so happy to be with the big kids and out of nursery. She (literally) marched right in and to her chair and didn't look back once.

I said "okay lets take a picture for your first day of Sunbeams" and she started singing the sunbeam song. I caught her right in the middle of a "beam!"

I think the word that more accurately describes Taycee is a FIREBALL not a sunbeam. :D She is full of energy, naughtiness, sass, determination, spunk, attitude, and every once in awhile she throws in some cuteness.

She is still singing lots and lots of songs. They are getting quite entertaining. The other day she was being a stinker and I grabbed her by her arms and made her sit down so I could get her pants on. She layed down and started singing ( in the same sing song voice she sings everything in)

"Sometimes my mom is mean....my mom use to be nice.... what happened to my mom?"

Another night we had broccoli for dinner and she didn't want to eat it. After lots and lots of arguing about it she went silent for a minute and then started singing. "Every one should share, it is good to share, we should share our broccoli. Mom and Dad, you can eat my broccoli."

She keeps me on my toes. She is obsessed with Addison still. We thought it would wear off as she got older. If anything it has gotten worse. I say a million times a day.. "Taycee just take one step back from her" She is always right in her face and kissing her hands. It is totally out of love... but man she can give rough loves.

Taycee Lynn Boo,

Mommy loves you. Despite our daily battle of wills I wouldn't trade you for anything. You are going to be a strong independent woman who knows what she wants and does whatever it takes to get it. I just hope I can point you in the right direction and hang on for the ride. :D You are a great big sister and I hope you always try to take care of your little sister the way you do now. You are excellent at helping me unload the dishwasher. :) You can keep that up too.

Don't grow up too fast. But feel free to grow out of this super naughty stage any time ;)

Love,

Mommy.



1 comment:

Felecia Brown said...

Jill I accidentally accepted this invite on my sisters google account. can you send me an invite to my work email? sbrown4@amfam.com. This is Summer.