Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1st grade!

This little man started the first grade on August 14th
We moved a week earlier than we needed to because school in St George started early. Some kids might be a little hesitant going to 1st grade at a brand new school all day long.
Not Kaden.

He was beyond excited. He requested Hootenanies and a smoothie for breakfast and was ready to go almost an hour early.

One day he will stop letting me kiss him for pictures... luckily that day hasn't come.
We felt really bad because we had to leave to head back up to Salt Lake for Chris's defense before he got out of school so I didn't get to go pick him up. Luckily grandpa Clayton was able to leave work for a bit and go get him. When he called me after school he said his very favorite part of school was P.E. I asked him if he had made any new friends and he emphatically said "YES! A whole classroom" which I have no doubt was true.

Little man, I love you to the moon and back. Never ever change.

xoxo- mom

No comments: