This girl... those pigtails... I die.
She hasn't had much hair in her 19 months of life which is just fine by me we all know I have plenty of headbands to cover that bald little noggin. But something about a little girl in pigtails just get me every time.
18 month stats
Weight: 30 lbs 4 ounces
Length: 36.5 inches
Head circumference: 19.25 in
Percentile: HUGE :D
She isn't even on the charts. She is about an inch above the highest line on the line graph they give out for size.
Addi weighed 34 lbs at her 3 year check up so yeah.. there's that.
I CAN NOT say it enough, I needed her. I scoop her up in the the morning and literally feel as though my heart will burst. I am addicted to those big baby blues, those soft chubby cheeks and those wispy little pigtails.






No comments:
Post a Comment