Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The princess and her prince

I set up a little photo shoot last week to get updated pictures of all the kids together. (Which can be found in the previous post.) The vision I had in my head didn't exactly come to fruition but after 20 minutes of coaxing and bribing and making monkey noises I called it a wrap. Everyone dispersed we had about 2 hours until we needed to leave for church so I put Brie down for a nap and went back to the bedroom to scroll through my camera and see what images I had got.  When I went back into the room with camera in hand I walked in to find this. 


Off flew the lens cap and I started snapping. It was effortless and painless. There was no coaxing or monkey sounds I just sat and captured this precious little girl love her daddy.



She loves me too I am sure of it, but she adores him. He is her prince, her knight, her hero. She has the best of daddies and I think she knows it.



Side note: When I finished editing these pictures Chris said "I should print these out and give them to her when she is 16 so she remembers how much she loves me." He is a realist folks.

No comments: