I suppose one day these two ladies will not like celebrating their birthday on the same day. (Enter teenage years) Though perhaps I am wrong. Maybe they will always love having a party with double the friends and double the presents and double the fun.
Phoebe attended the party as well and was thrown into the water by several offenders. I'm not sure how much she enjoyed that but she didn't retreat inside so I guess it wasn't too bad.
When it came time to light the cake Brielle was all glares and serious faces. I am not sure why, but that girl did not have a smile to spare. Addison on the other hand fully enjoyed having so many friends singing to her.
So they are 4, and 2 now and sometimes I have moments when I can't remember when they weren't. At times I have to flip through old pictures to recapture the sweet tiny babies they used to be. They are fun, challenging, exhausting, hilarious, and so uniquely themselves. This duo, who came precisely 2 years and 2 days apart from each other keep us all on our toes, and we couldn't love them more.












No comments:
Post a Comment