Sunday, September 14, 2008

Babies and Bellies and Hair Bows.. Oh MY

It is so funny how different this pregnancy has been than the last one. With Kaden everything just seemed to drag. I had his room painted by the time I was 5 months along and his closet was full of presents and clothes weeks after we knew he was a boy. With this one her room is still white walled and barren of any furniture. We have about 5 things hanging in the closet for her and it seems like every time I turn around another week has gone by. I am sure that has something to do with the little terror I am constantly chasing around the house.



I have my6 month appointment this week but mostly all is the same except for my ever growing stomach which seems to have taken over.

26 weeks- no arguing there is definitely a baby in there

I have also started to become obsessed with baby bows. I bought about 20 headbands and I am starting to make flower clips to go on them. I wish I had more time to do it but it is a fun side craft when I get the rare occasion of having nothing to do. I think we are pretty set on the name Taycee with a middle name of Marie or Lynn. 14 more weeks and she will be here. WOW I still can't believe it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for these type of head bands, were did you get them? thanks.
crystallpc19@hotmail.com