Thursday, September 25, 2008

Migraines...

One of the best parts of being pregnant for me is....drum roll please..... migraines. (can you sense the sarcasm?) I NEVER get migraines unless I am pregnant. And today is the lucky day the migraine strikes again.
When I stand up the room starts spinning and my eyes go black. ( When I tried to take a shower this morning I sat down in the tub and then crawled out when I was done.) PATHETIC
My head hurts so bad it literally makes me sick. If I try to eat anything I throw it right back up. Although I feel nauseous I am still starving because I haven't eaten in 15 hours. Light is blinding. Right now I am sitting in a dark room and the light from the computer screen is killing me. But I am so bored from laying in bed and trying to go to sleep that I am opting for the pain at the moment. And worst of all I can't get anything done. I am sitting here kicking myself that I am not at work. (money that we really can't afford to lose) and on top of that the grocery list I told you all about a few days back.... that has grown since..... STILL ISN'T DONE. So I will put off getting food to eat for another day or so.
Man being pregnant is the best. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be thankful you can get pregnant. So many women out there would be dying for the chance to be deathly ill, knowing they get a sweet baby in the end.

Lindsey said...

Hi Jill! Oh my gosh it has been years!! Hope all is well! Call our Dr. and ask for Phenergan. It is wonderful! Congrats on your new baby girl!

Lindsey Jensen-Etherington

Becky Glover said...

Funny that anonymous had the nerve to comment on your blog. Just for the record you have every right in the universe to complain. I understand and realize that there are people out there that would love to be pregnant - but chances are whomever wrote that has never been and so rather than try to understand what a pregnant women goes through decided to try and make you feel guilty for your feelings. Ignore them!! Being pregnant is no walk in the park, your sick, your emotional, your getting wider and wider by the day and your hormones are all out of whack - If you need to complain ITS YOUR BLOG!! Do it and if they can't handle reading about it then maybe they shouldn't HINT HINT! Glad you guys are well!

Yo Momma said...

Wow did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what? I don't think it hurts our babies to know what we went through to bring them to this earth. This will be a big help when you write your life history. It's your blog and you say anything you want and ignore mean spirited people!! I love you and enjoyed going to Women's Conference with you.

Love,

Aunt Kathy

Jorgensen Bunch said...

Oh jill, I totally know what you are feeling. that sucks you get them when your pregnant. Good luck with that!