Sunday, October 19, 2008

Full House


Well to say we have had a full house this weekend is an understatement. Chris's family came up and stayed with us the last two nights. There were 9 of us in our little abode. :) Saturday we played games and hung out. Today Chris and I had to speak in church ( which is one of the reasons they came up for the weekend). I would say it went fairly well, the best part is that it is over. :) We grilled some hamburgers tonight and played some more games. It was a fun weekend. Thanks to the Clayton Clan for coming to visit. As far as Kaden updates go... he has been sick this week with a stinkin cold. He had a pretty high fever Thursday night but seems to be on the mend. Now if I can just keep up with the green gunk that keeps coming out of his nose..... Ah the joys of motherhood




Kaden sure does love his grandma.





This is a picture of Kaden trying to take a bite of the HUGE Onion Rings at Iceberg.


Uh guys this isn't really working! ( Notice that Chris isn't having any trouble biting his food!)



Kaden and grandpa are the best of buddies.



Here is a picture of some of the clan playing games.

2 comments:

Jonesy said...

Evidence!! That little poop! I can't belive my sister was up here and didn't let me know!! Glad to know she was taken care :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the fun weekend. You did a wonderful job with the talks in church. I am very proud of you both. Thanks for letting us hang at your house. Kiss my baby boy for me and be sure to tell him how much his Grandma loves him.