This is a pretty poor quality video. The coloring is dark and way off but it gives you the general idea. Kaden has learned the actions to the itsy bitsy spider. He doesnt do all of them in this video but he does the most part. Actually my favorite is the spider he does( He twists his fingers together), which he doesn't do in this video.... but maybe another time.
3 comments:
Oh what a big boy you are. Grandma is so impressed.
Cute, cute Kaden. I love having him in our family and watching him learn and grow. Can't wait to see the new one. I was really partial to little girls then Christopher came along, then Danny, Jake and now cute Kaden. I can honestly say I love the boys as much as the girls. Thanks for your blog so I can keep updated on things.
Love,
Aunt Kathy
Just give him to me Jill, I love that little guy...
Post a Comment