Ok here are a few darling pics of little baby Taycee. I will post the other sitting of Kaden and the family as soon as I can. Kaden was so great during the first little bit ( which is when we took his pictures)... and then he got a bit fussy! Anywho I must explain the story behind Taycee's little Christmas dress, which you can't see super great in this picture but can see well in the other ones.
Taycee is still tiny! Itty Bitty actually, so finding clothes for her is very hard! I was determined to find a cute Christmas dress for her and Kadens pictures together and so the hunt began... and it was quite the hunt. We looked EVERYWHERE! I searched stores online and off. It seems that most preemie stuff is pink and cuddly but its all the same. I wanted something red and pretty... anywho... Claudia was up last week so we went shopping almost everyday to find a dress tiny enough, but nothing fit. Finally we walked into Dillard's and found something like this...
It was a different color but the same idea. It was a 2T dress with a tiny doll dress attached. And guess what... it fit her PERFECT!! The problem was the toddler dress was 60 dollars. WHAT!?! So we begged and pleaded for the people to sell us just the doll dress for less... no go... so we tried a different Dillard's.... still no go. SO what did I do? I bought the 2T dress for 60 stinkin dollars so she had the perfect tiny little Christmas dress for pictures I had been searching for.
Here it is in comparison to my hand
Luckily I have an awesome aunt who offered to buy the big dress off me for one of her granddaughters so I won't really end up paying 60 dollars. :)
Anyway here are her perfect little pictures... they are unedited so they aren't all centered or cropped like I would like. I will post the family ones as soon as I get them.
.jpg)
Beautiful little baby
.jpg)
I think my face looks huge in this picture.. but everyone else likes it
.jpg)
I made this tutu and the bow. I think I am going to start selling my bows and tutu's. If you know anyone who would be interested let me know. My prices will be very inexpensive in comparison to what you can buy them for in the stores. :)
.jpg)
What a little princess!
.jpg)
.jpg)

4 comments:
Oh my they are SOO cute!!!! She is so so tiny! I can not believe that little dress it is so adorable!!! And her little tutu you did a great job! Let me know how much you are going to sell them for and also if you're just going to make little baby ones or ones that would fit my little chunky monkey Reese :)
jill what a little doll (literally)haha I absolutely LOVE the TUTUS, I will have you make me some when we get a little girl, So i hope you are still making them in 10 years. LOL/by the way i love the picture with you and your little princess and your face is so not huge. LOVE it. Thanks for everything. I hope you are happy with the jewelry. LEt me know if there are any problems.
Oh my gosh how darling. I'm so glad you could find what you needed. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Can't wait to see how much the kids have changed when I see them again.
Aunt Kathy
She is so beautiful, and that last picture with her little feet and your rings, that is ADORABLE! I wish i could turn back the clock and hold my babies that small forever...time flies!
Post a Comment