Thursday, December 18, 2008

One month

I can not believe Taycee is one month! HOLY CROW can someone please slow time down a little bit. She is getting bigger she has gained almost a pound since birth and is now 6 lbs 9 oz. All of her clothes are still HUGE! :( One of the funnest parts of having a girl is dressing them up and all the cute clothes I bought drown her. However our good friends gave me a few preemie dresses and I put some HUGE tights ( that go up to her arm pits and could fit 6 of her legs) and a newborn onsie ( that is really big but the dress hides it well) on. I made this bright green flower bow that I have been dying for her to wear. It really is a small flower but on her head it looks HUGE. Oh well I still think she is adorable. I also dressed her up in a little pink outfit that says "baby girl" since that is what everyone in the family calls her.





6 comments:

Yo Momma said...

Taycee is really starting to look like Kayden. I can't believe it's been a month either, wow how time flies. I'll bet every night when she get's you up time slows down but other than that you just trudge along!!!. She is a beautiful sweet baby and I'm so glad she's here to add more love and happiness to our family. I love you all so much.

Love,

Aunt Kathy

Jonesy said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

Rachael Cook said...

Oh Jill! sHE IS So adorable. I can't even stand it. I love looking at the pictures with the two of them Enjoy these moments. I serioulsy can't believe that she is 1 month already, you arent' kidding time flies. She is still so tiny though. Some people aka. "me" have had a 10lb baby at 1 month. I just can't get over how cute she is, I am so sorry about your wisdom teeth. Its kind of funny i did the exact same thing at 23 just 5 weeks after we had laker! IT wasn't fun at all,. I hope you are feeling better.

Jorgensen Bunch said...

Oh she is so sweet! She makes me want a girl even more:)

Becky Glover said...

What a sweet little face, I love this age, so snuggly and sweet. Enjoy her!

Spencer and Mindy said...

yay! i'm glad that the dresses 'kinda' work for ya! that green one is so adorable on her!

have a merry christmas!