Monday, February 2, 2009

Blessings

February 1st we blessed Taycee. It was such a special day for our family. We were surrounded by family and friends that we loved and we are so grateful for them and their support. Taycee was an angel and she looked like one too. She was nothing but smiles and coo's all day long. Chris did a wonderful job and gave a beautiful blessing. I can't fully express my love for my family. When I look at my two children I am filled with eternal gratitude to my Heavenly Father for sending them to me. I am so glad I know that we can be together for eternity. I don't know what I would do without that knowledge.

There are a lot of pictures... sorry.. but enjoy!

Out beautiful precious little girl

The proud parents!
Grandma and Grandpa Clayton
Grandma and Grandpa Webre

Daddy with his princess

A little bit pouty... but look at those cute lips!

Such a beautiful dress! - Thank You Claudia!
She is actually getting chubby cheeks!

The Gals on Chris's side of the family


Taycee and Aunt Cass.. she looks like a little doll.


Taycee and Aunt Lisa

Chris.... it had been a long day I guess.
Grandma Clayton and her grandkiddies


Kaden was also very good. He loved having so many fun kids around to play with. And he loved Kathys dogs.


A big HUGE thanks to everyone who helped out yesterday. Especially Aunt Kathy who so graciously opened her house to us for the dinner afterwards. She is such a lifesaver, I don't know what we would do without her! WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Jocelyn Kay said...

cute! that says it all....

Yo Momma said...

It was my pleasure. I'm so sorry that my cats make you and Chris so sick. I've never had a problem with anyone before and it makes me feel so bad. Sure glad you can take Benadryl and make it through. You have a beautiful family and I'm so proud to be included in all your get togethers. I love you all.

Aunt Kathy

Rachael Cook said...

oh she is so beautiful. What a sweet heart. also if you took those pics yourself your amazing, Treasure these moments, I loved that age with my two little ones. They play to well together now, but i miss when michael would just sit and hold laker. I love looking at your pics as it reminds me of just a few years ago. I loved that cris's mom had her necklace on, im so glad that she likes it. Thanks for all your support jill I appreciate it.

Aaron and Nichoele said...

She looked adorable. I'm sorry we couldn't be there. I teach Sundays and we just live too far away. We get to find out what we're having Feb 17th!