Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chris the dancing fool

So this weekend was quite eventful. It started out with an outing to McDonalds where Kaden got to play on the playplace for the very first time. It didn't go quite as planned seeing as there were about 100 kids there and he was mostly just in the way. The kids didn't seem to mind however, they were more than happy to climb over him or push him aside.... he yelled at them but didn't seem to mind much. His favorite part was watching the kids come down the big slide. He would point and say "wee" over and over. The night ended with the ward talent show where Chris showcased his River Dancing skills with some of the others in the Elders Quorum. It was quite the show. I have included the first of it on video.

Here is Kaden in the empty ball pit.
Kaden is getting so old so fast. He picks up a new word every day I swear. His newest word is something like.. manumena.. which means binki. Don't know where that word came from but he says it every time he wants his binki.
He as also learned what night night means. When he hears us say the word he quickly rattles off all the words he knows to get out of having to go to bed such as... " dowwn, (down) Moore, (more) eeet eeet, ( eat) num num ( also eat) show (watch a movie) bubye" And he says all of these words in about 2 seconds.

Ah our Taycee bug. She is such an angel. I am so lucky to have had 2 babies that are well behaved and happy 90% of the time. She is smiley all the time now and has even giggled once or twice. She is 3 months today! We put here in her first 0-3 month outfit (in the picture below) and it was really big on her, but I have decided to put them on her anyway. They are all winter clothes and I am afraid if I wait to long she won't wear them at all.
She has slept through the night a handful of times... we are still working on that.

Sorry about the cheeseburger in the mouth.



Chris thinking he is pretty hot stuff in his river dance.. and who am I kidding... he IS

Here is the opening 20 seconds of the 2 minute dance. Chris would be the one in the middle a foot taller than the rest... like you could miss him.



3 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

HAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, how CLEVER! I am so incredibly proud of you for posting that video -- its freakin fantastic!

Tina said...

ok, totally hilarious video! Who woulda thought?????

Heather Webre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.