The header pretty much says it all
This is the usual face I get from Kaden when he sees me with a camera...
Then after a little coaxing and many strange noises I get a variety of other faces
Then there is Taycee who I can almost always get some type of smile, coo or giggle out of..

My little flower

Can't get enough of those chubby cheeks
She is 5 months now... I hate it, and yet I love all the cute new things. She jabbers all day now to anyone or no one. She is really gut laughing now. She reaches for everything she can see. And we painted her toes and finger yesterday.
It will never cease to amaze me how such a tiny being can hold such a HUGE part of your heart.
Then there is Taycee who I can almost always get some type of smile, coo or giggle out of..My little flower
Can't get enough of those chubby cheeks
It will never cease to amaze me how such a tiny being can hold such a HUGE part of your heart.
6 comments:
I love your new layout!
So I decided you need to be a baby photographer since you pretty much are already :)
I used photobucket.com
It's a way cool site and has some neat things that you can do to your pictures! I could play on there all day!
I LOVE the first picture of Kaden. That is awesome! Kids are so funny!
Yes I agree you should be a photographer. The pictures look great!
Your kids are so cute too. I LOVE that we have Kaden/Kayden's!! Such a popular name. Love it. Your daughter is gorgeouse and I LOVE her dress.
Cute little fat faces!! They are so cute and energetic. Alan asked last night what was shoved into the DVD player and he had to pry the TV remote out of the video hole. He said Kayden must be pretty strong to force that thing in there. Guess I must have turned my back for one minute cause I didn't see him do it. It's a full time job keeping him away from the dog food and water. His Dad was just the same way!! hehe
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment