This handsome little guy started his second year of pre-school. I don't know who was more excited about it him or me. :D It is so great to have somewhere to take him a couple times a week where he can sit down and learn from someone besides mom. He always comes home so excited to tell me what they did that day. I think his favorite time is singing time because the first thing he always tells me is what songs they sang.



This was his little dude he was suppose to decorate like himself.
Favorite things:
Wii
Slurpee treats
color green
So we made a dude with a green shirt holding a wii remote and a big slurpee. He was quite pleased.
He also told me to give him really big muscles because he is really strong... but I lack in the artistic department.


Taycee doesn't quite know what to do with her buddy gone. When we got home the first day she ran to get her binoculars and her sippie cup full of milk and then stood by the door telling me she was ready to go to school with Kaden.

1 comment:
Your kids are absolutely darling and sparkly. Kaden is always so happy - I love to see his face and be around him. He reminds me of his nerdy Dad. Funny, I never thought of Chris as a nerd :) Thank you for sharing your life with us. I love to check your blog and see updates. I love you all!!
Post a Comment