At Addisons 4 month appointment the doctor recommended giving her a little cereal at night to weigh down her belly. He thought this might help with the awful acid reflux she has. The medicine doesn't seem to be helping and we are willing to try most anything to help the poor girl. So at 4 months and 4 days Addison had her first taste of anything other than mommies milk and medicine. I pumped a small bottle and we added a bit of cereal to it.

She wasn't so sure what to think of the new taste and texture, but she handled it pretty well and let us give her about 6 bites.


Not so sure about that stuff dad....

regardless of what he is feeding her... she is always all smiles for her daddy.
2 comments:
Oh my she is still so tiny! So cute
She is such a beautiful child. I sure hope they get her tummy figured out so she can grow big and tall like her daddy. I love you all and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment