please send it to me - blogs and FB are the only way I seem to be able to keep up with the Claytons anymore.
hansen07@live.com
camomomma911@yahoo.com please!
alisonevans_812@yahoo.com
kflygare4@gmail.com
Smalltreasure@gmail.com :)
malena.andreasen@gmail.com
i would love to still see your beautiful family!jones99@infowest.com
I can't remember if I gave you my address or not. it's sarahlam17@gmail.com
harmonikisses@hotmail.comI don't know if you made it private yet and if so you already have my email because I can still see it. :-)
please send me one I look at yours often :) jamiec22@gmail.com
Post a Comment
11 comments:
please send it to me - blogs and FB are the only way I seem to be able to keep up with the Claytons anymore.
hansen07@live.com
camomomma911@yahoo.com please!
alisonevans_812@yahoo.com
kflygare4@gmail.com
Smalltreasure@gmail.com :)
malena.andreasen@gmail.com
i would love to still see your beautiful family!
jones99@infowest.com
I can't remember if I gave you my address or not. it's sarahlam17@gmail.com
harmonikisses@hotmail.com
I don't know if you made it private yet and if so you already have my email because I can still see it. :-)
please send me one I look at yours often :) jamiec22@gmail.com
Post a Comment