It came, our 5 year anniversary. I seriously can not believe how fast 5 years has gone by. I also can not believe how different life is than what I expected it to be 5 years from when we got married. I definitely did not think we would still be in school, nor did I imagine we would have our 3rd child on the way. A PHD was never in the plans when we got married and I wanted to work and save up money for a few years before we even started thinking about kids. Funny how life has a way of changing your plans.... and just for the record.... I wouldn't have it any other way. ( well maybe the done with school part ;))
Here we are 5 years from the day we said I do.

We had big plans to do a big Lake Powell part with a bunch of friends for our anniversary but things just never worked out. Instead we spent 3 days at this beautiful place...We spent 2 solid days laying out by the water reading
and kissing behind waterfalls. :D
and looking up at skys like this
more reading
We spent lots of time floating around this lazy river
This handsome man grilled me some taquitos. This place was so great. They actually had a large bbq area and they provided the grills and grill utensils.
Hottie
It was so beautiful outside, we loved just sitting on the patio. I had forgotten how nice it is to just sit and enjoy a meal without worrying about who's throwing what on the floor or what is going down who's shirt.
While we were there I hit my 33 week mark. So we snapped a quick belly pic before we went out for the night.
Happy 5 years Chris! I can honestly say I love you just as much today as I did then... actually more.


3 comments:
Congrats! You two are such a cute couple. It looks like you had a blast, I want to go there!
Your baby belly is so adorable, I am so happy for you and your cute family.
Also I have been meaning to tell you how much Nick and I really apprecited you in the last ward. When we moved into the house, we met a lot of nice neighbors but noone was as nice, kind and inviting as you and Chris. Thank you for always being freinds with us and for all you did. Congrats again.
Jill,
At 33 weeks with your 3rd child...you look AMAZING! You are so tiny. Congrats on 5 years.
Congrats on 5 years!! It looks like you had a really nice & relaxing time!! I can't beleive you ar e33 weeks in those pics. I wouldn't even think you were expecting!!! We need to get together one of these days! Maybe I can come down on a weekend and we can just hang and chill with the kiddos.
Post a Comment