We went camping at Pine Valley with Chris's Family the end of May. Silly me thought it would be warm since we were camping near St. George.... NOT! It was cold... like really really cold. It snowed one day. I didn't pack well for cold weather, but luckily some friend in St. George pulled through with some winter clothes for the kids to borrow. I didn't get lots of pics because it was so wet I didn't want to pull my camera out but I did snap a couple while we were down at the lake fishing.
Dad and Taycee snuggled up. Taycee was wearing grandmas jacket on top of all her other clothes and jackets.
She tripped out of the tent the day before so she had a few battle wounds on her nose.
Daddy keeping her freezing hands warm...
Taycee was trying to return the favor.
My cute little boy in his way to big jacket.
The kids loved to fish, Taycee would try to cast out but would just snag some moss by her feet. She didn't care one little bit though, she would still scream "I got a fishie, I got a fishie!"
Oh how horrid I look. Oh well. The joy to camping is no make-up, and no doing of the hair.
Aren't we an attractive couple?
Kaden fishing with uncle Bent
Even with the cold it was a fun trip. The kids slept like rocks in the tent with grandma and grandpa. My pregnant body didn't do so well the first night so Chris and I went home a little early. Sleeping on the air mattress made both my legs numb, it wasn't so fun. The night we left it snowed during the night and those who stayed woke up to an inch or so on the ground. BRRRR
Luckily we were back at grandmas house warm and showered. :D
1 comment:
I love your nasty faces your guys are making!! Haha I love them
Post a Comment